Thursday, March 12, 2009

Neutrogena Skin-Soothing Undereye Corrector


Review Summary: Love it!

(5 Lipstick Tubes out of 5)

This is my favorite undereye concealer! I use it every day; sometimes more than once..

Beauty magazines rant and rave constantly about YSL's touche' eclat concealer. This product and YSL's concealer are almost the exact same thing in my estimation - a creamy concealer dispensed through a brush... only the prices are amazingly different.

A .1 oz of YSL brand concealer costs $40; A .05 oz tube of Neutrogena's concealer costs around $8-$9.

So, not only is is most cost-efficient, I love that it has a slight cooling feeling when you use it; it feels great when your eyes are tired and need a little refreshment.

Because the tubes are small, they don't last terribly long, but I believe it's still cost-efficient in comparison to other products.

Highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment