Saturday, March 14, 2009

Clean & Clear Cleanser & Astringent


Review Summary: Favorites!

(5 Lipstick Tubes out of 5)

The Clean & Clear Foaming Gentle Cleanser has been a favorite product for many years. It's the perfect glycerine-based facial cleanser for sensitive skin and it costs under $5, lasts a long time and comes in a convenient pump which is perfect right next to the bathroom sink. It's a definite stand-by!

I recently tried the Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent, and I really like it, too. It has a fresh, light smell and does what I want a toner to do. Takes care of that t-zone we all know about!! It, too, is less than $5 a bottle and I think it works just as well as the more expensive ProActiv brand toner. I have sensitive skin and I haven't had a problem with it.

I highly recommend these Clean & Clear products! An inexpensive, quality line that does what it claims to. Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment