Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chi Silk Infusion

Review Summary: Love It!

(4 Lipstick Tubes out of 5)

I learned about this product on a new website/blog I've been checking in on from time to time: pursebuzz.com.

This product is an oil-based product you put into your hair before using a heated styling tool.

It's not cheap, but I was felt like treating myself, so I ordered a small bottle on drugstore.com to try it. I recently purchased a 1" ceramic curling iron (I have never been a curling iron user, but thought it might be fun to try since I've been growing my hair out).

The product is a very thick, yellowish oil. It takes a teeny tiny dollop to do the trick. It moisturizes and adds a little texture and, I would presume, protection from a heated curling or flat iron.

It smells wonderful and I often just rub the oil into my hands after using it to moisturize my hands and allow the lovely scent to linger just a little.

Again, it's pretty much an oil, so if you have very fine or thin hair, it's not for you. But for almost anyone else, it's something fun to try!

1 comment:

  1. I have used this product and I LOVE it! It makes your hair smooth as silk and very manageable. If you have to apply any heat to your hair, use this product prior to heat application and your hair will be shiny and sleek.

    ReplyDelete