Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fruits & Passion Fruity Big Foaming Bath - Orange Cantaloupe

Review Summary - Want It!

My First Guest Submission!!!

I have a relative in Pt. Townsend, Washington who is a bath product junkie... Her bathroom and tub ledge is covered with an amazing assortment of beautiful, colorful bottles, tubes and jars of bath products. Taking a bath for her is a daily necessity and she clearly knows her way around The Body Shop!!

For several years, she's been a fan of the Fruits & Passion line. When asked for her MOST favorite product, she told me "Orange-Cantaloupe Bath Bubbles!" She said she loves the scent and it makes wonderful bubbles.

This line can be purchased at us.fruits-passion.com or Amazon.com, among other sites. I look forward to trying it someday soon!

4 comments:

  1. Does it smell more like oranges or cantaloupes? Cuz that would make a big difference in my decision to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She actually refers to it as their "cantaloupe" bubble bath! So I would guess the cantaloupe is the stronger scent..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmmm i would say more on the cantaloupe side with a hint of orange!!!! their products are excellent! i also love their body lotions......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juli!
    I just received my bubble bath over the weekend! I also got the grapefruit guava bubble bath and it is also very nice!

    I also got both flavors in the body cream as well....... you must try them!!!

    ReplyDelete