Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Neutrogena MicroMist Tanning Spray

Review Summary: Works Well

(4 Lipstick Tubes out of 5)

Sometimes, a girl wants to look a little sunkissed. I think most of us agree a little color on the skin looks nice, but because I worry about sun damage and believe in wearing sunscreens, often, the only tan I get is from a bottle..

I just tried this spray tan and I really like it. I've tried at least two other types of tanning lotions/creams and I haven't had nearly the same results. What I like about this one is that you can use it for the face (spray it into your hand before applying to the face) or the legs, neck, arms or body by just spraying it on.

Sure, self-tanner isn't perfect. You have to be careful to wash your hands well after applying it - and you don't always get the exact affect you were going for; but I have been pleasantly surprised with this spray.

It doesn't smell great when it first comes out of the bottle, but the scent dissipates and it feels just like water when going on. I've used a variety of self-tanner lotions that have caused me to break out, and this hasn't had that affect, so I'm pleased.

I would recommend at least giving it a try if you want to give your legs a little color - or your face. It's easy to use and gives a good result.

P.S. - I used #2 medium. There is also a #3 for darker complexions.

No comments:

Post a Comment