Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chi Volume Booster


Review Summary: Love it!
(4 Lipstick Tubes out of 5)
Because I recently tried the Chi brand Silk Infusion product and loved the way it smelled, I've been wanting to try another product in their line.
I picked up a bottle of Chi Volume Booster from the drugstore and paid more than I like to pay for hair products ($12.99 I think), but I felt like treating myself, so I did!
And.. I found out I love this product. It smells wonderful; much like the other Chi product I tried earlier. And this stuff really adds volume! I feel like I have more hair when I use it!.. Sprayed on before a blow-dry, it most definitely adds volume without any stickiness or tackiness. It doesn't add curl, but it certainly adds thickness.
I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment