Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product


Review Summary: I'm in love!

(5 Lipstick Tubes out of 5)

I got my haircut a couple days ago, which is something I don't do very often. Sometimes, I go 6 months between cuts. I went to a new stylist at Salon Lofts who used this product on me. I typically don't buy products that stylists use, but he was not pushy and I loved the way it smelled and made my hair feel. I was shocked to find out it was $20 for a 10 oz bottle, but I had already said I'd buy it and I decided it would be too embarrassing to tell him I've changed my mind.

And I'm so glad I didn't!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE this product. It smells wonderful, sprays easily into the hair when wet - and after blowing it dry - it leaves your hair amazingly silky. It really changed the texture of my hair after just a couple times. I don't think it adds much volume, so I continue to spritz a little Chi Volumizing Spray at the crown before my blow-dry - but this product leaves my hair shiny and amazingly soft.

It's expensive, but the product should last a long time. It takes very little spritzing to reap it's benefits.

Highly recommended!!! (I've also found it online at various sites, including Amazon.com)

1 comment:

  1. Funny -- I had a similar experience recently! I went to a new stylist at Salon Lofts, too, and totally splurged on the product she used. Shocking price, but pretty good stuff; it was a brand I've never heard of, and can't remember off-hand. They must get training in the soft-sell approach there.

    ReplyDelete