Saturday, May 16, 2009

WetnWild Lash Intense Mascara


Review Summary: When Will I Learn?

1 Lipstick Tube out of 5

OK, so I've written about my favorite old stand-by mascara, Max Factor 2000 Calorie.. But, I always think there just MIGHT be something better out there.. And after I read about WetnWild's Lash Intense Mascara in TWO different beauty magazines whose beauty editors (not advertisements) said it was an awesome, lengthening, thickening mascara for under $8, I decided to give it a try.

The gimmick of this mascara is supposed to be the wand; one side is more brush-like for the mascara application, and the other side is more comb-like for separating your lashes after the mascara is applied.

I found the fanciness of the wand to be pointless because the mascara goes on so thin and invisible that you don't need a comb to separate your lashes, because they aren't thick at all! I even applied the mascara twice.. and used it two different days to make sure my initial reaction wasn't a rush to judgement, and both times, this mascara was barely noticable.

I plan to chuck this little (albeit nicely packaged) tube of mascara in the trash and go back to my Max Factor.

Don't bother to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment