Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MaxFactor Vivid Impact Lipcolor


Review Summary: The Perfect Nude!

4 Lipstick Tubes out of 5

I think many of us have noticed the popularity of the "nude lip" these days. Every celebrity photographed seems to have perfectly sandy colored- pink lips drenched in lip gloss. I have my share of lip glosses, I admit - but I've had a really hard time finding the perfect nude lipstick color. Many of them seem too brown or almost white and look completely unnatural. I think I have found.. almost.. the perfect nude lipstick: MaxFactor Vivid Impact Lip Color in "20 Skinny Dip" is a pretty, pinkish-tan lipstick that goes on nice and creamy, doesn't streak and doesn't stain.

The only improvement I could think of would be to have it last longer - but I still haven't found a long-wearing lipstick that I like. They're too dry and I don't like how they wind up in cracks and crevasses and just look bad after a while.

So - if you want to give the "nude lip" a try - check out this lipstick. You just might like it!

3 comments:

  1. Is this a "multicultural" nude or are there variations on the nude theme? (Serious question!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my; how insensitive of me! To presume.. a nude would work for all skin tones. It's a very good question. I think it might be too light for all "multicultural" people (a.k.a. -- those with darker skin tones).. But it's not terribly pale, so it could work with some. Come in and I'll let you try my tube and we'll just see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I may take you up on the offer, I would love to find a Nude / Neutral lip color, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete