Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation


Review Summary: Favorite Foundation

5 Lipstick Tubes out of 5

Many years ago, I was getting ready for a trip, and I decided I needed to find a foundation that would be easy to pack in my luggage. I picked up this Max Factor Lasting Performance foundation and have continued to use it for years, even though I don't travel that much! Sure, it's in a nice, flat, plastic bottle that takes up little room in a cosmetic bag - but the consistency is great, it takes just a tiny bit to provide coverage, and it's long-lasting. I use it to even out my skin on my face in areas where I need it, as well as to provide a base for eyeshadow. It doesn't cake or crease and it just does what I think a foundation should. It's only drawback is that it doesn't contain a sunscreen, but I always use a moisturizer with sunscreen, so I figure I'm covered that way. Because it's Max Factor, it may be hard to find at some drugstores, but it usually can be found at WalMart. It costs about $7.99. It's a long-lasting favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment