Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bonne Bell Eyestyle Precise Liner



Review Summary: Current Favorite


5 Lipstick Tubes out of 5

A friend recently asked me for an eyeliner recommendation.. and this is it!.. This eyeliner is actually similar to a mechanical pencil; you don't ever need to sharpen it.. Just rotate the tube to extend the liner. The instructions recommend for a fine point, you can sharpen the eye liner tip by rolling it on your hand or a tissue - but I have never found this necessary. The only other step I sometimes do is blending with a foam eyeliner spongetip (the e.l.f. site is selling them for $1, or you can just the spongey end of another type of eyeliner).

I think this eyeliner is easy to apply, inexpensive (less than $4) and lasts a long time. Bonne Bell products can be found at most Target, Meijer, WalMart and other drugstores.

If you try it, write me and let me know if you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment