Monday, April 6, 2009

Keeping Track

Review Summary: Useful Tool!

While a Blackberry or any other cell phone can't be considered a beauty product, I think they are wonderful tools in keeping TRACK of beauty products!

When a friend suggests a product or I read about a brand or shade in a magazine that I think I want to try, I enter it under the "Memo" section of my Blackberry.

Then, when I'm at the drugstore or Target, I can whip out my phone, click to my list and then look through it to see what I want/need/must have!

I find it's a useful way of getting me in and out of the cosmetics aisle without too much idle time (unless I'm in the mood to browse) and it keeps me from picking up more than I should. In addition, the list is always with me and much easier to keep track of than the little pieces of paper I used to jot things down on!

Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. And a Blackberry or associated product can be beautiful, right? (Color or varying accouterments)

    ReplyDelete