Monday, April 20, 2009

Clinique Touch Blush



Review Summary: Love It!

(5 Lipstick Tubes out of 5)

For some reason, as I've gotten older, powder blush doesn't seem to be enough. Layering color seems to be the only way to have long-lasting color on my very pale face. Therefore, I often use a stick blush or cream blush first, and then apply a powder blush.

I decided to try this little pot of blush after reading favorable reviews, and I chose the color "Sweet Clover" after reading various postings on Sephora for what people thought was the most versatile color. (Sure, I could have gone to a Clinique counter to look at the colors in person, but I find make-up counters intimidating and haven't been to one in probably a decade!)

The consistency is really unsual; it's almost sponge-like. All you do is dab your finger in the middle of the pot and then dab and blend into your skin. It starts out creamy but almost turns into more powdery consistency. A little goes a long way, which is why this little pot isn't too small.

I like to apply it to the apples of my cheeks and my browbones and I think it leaves a natural blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment