Thursday, June 11, 2009

Almay Eyeliner



Review Summary: Great Eyeliner

5 Lipstick Tubes out of 5


I recently reviewed my other favorite eyeliner which is by Bonne Bell, but a friend asked me the other day for a long-lasting eyeliner that was easy to find (Bonne Bell isn't as widespread as some other brands, I've found) - and I recommended this one by Almay. It costs around $7.99 at drugstores ($6.49 on drugstore.com), is water-resistant, smudge-proof and has a built-in sharpener (my favorite feature for pencil eyeliners). I usually buy black-brown and love how creamy it goes on.. and stays on. Almay claims it lasts 16 hours.. I'm not sure this can be proven, but it long-lasting enough for me!.. However, it washes off relatively easily with warm water and a cloth or mild soap. The nice thing about Almay products is that you can find them in every single drugstore as well as many grocery stores.

My friend tried it a couple days ago and said she said it endured on a day when she worked and then later went for a run. She's happy -- so I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment